** ADDS is Your Worldwide Domestic Discipline Community Home Page!

All members & readers of A Domestic Discipline Society discussion groups, social sites & blog. Collectively you made ADDS the largest, most read, most active Domestic Discipline Community worldwide. We promise to continue to present only the best DD information, news & resources. Thank you for making ADDS your DD HOME PAGE for Everything DD!

20131112

HoH & TiH Domestic Discipline Discussion: The DD Chat Room Community Sit Down Discussion

** This weeks general DD Topic is a week long Q&A session. Bring up whatever is on your mind, ask questions & bring up DD focused discussion topics you have been thinking of recently.

Tonight's DD Topic is "Why did you choose a DD Relationship"




For information and Overview of The DD Chat Room >  DD Community Chat Room Info

Follow the link found on the " DD Community Chat Room Overview" page above for the Rules, Link to The DD Chat Room and today's Password! 

Tonight's DD Topic with Bob from the blog Thoughts On TTTWD is,
 "Why did you choose a DD Relationship over a vanilla one?"


9 comments :

  1. To get rid of my angry outbursts and my HoH truly feeling like he was the leader, instead of him having to feel like he needed to walk on egg shells and do my bidding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats my reason I would want it in the future too.

      Delete
    2. I need to control my anger

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3/20/2014

    Well unfortunately, I haven't found the other half yet. I just know it is the lifestyle I want. I'll keep searching for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldielocks5/17/2014

    At first to save our marriage and to find the two best friends and lovers that we were for each other when we first married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To save my marriage

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was introduced to us by some friends. We researched it. Tried it and never went back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend shared her story. I took it home and my husband and I researched it. Decided to try and never looked back.

    ReplyDelete

CLICK! banner below for Free & Original DD Boot Camp Information